Millions of users all around the world using Snapchat on daily basis and make streaks with your friends and family members. If you’re a regular Snapchat user, you know that this social media platform is extremely precise and works very smartly. It allows you to view videos and photos in a very short time period. After that, the photos and videos will be disappeared forever and you’ll never see them again. So what happens, if you want to save that photo and video? There are many questions that raise up what you should do to save that photo, how to save Snapchat videos on iPhone. Is it possible to save videos from Snapchat?
Don’t worry the answer is yes! It is absolutely possible to save Snapchat videos and photos on your iPhone. It doesn’t matter that photo or video belongs to you or someone else. Here we’re providing complete guidelines that How to save Snapchat videos.
How to Save Snapchat Videos on iPhone? 6 Ways (Follow)
How to save Snapchat Videos on iPhone?
It is extremely easy to save Snapchat videos or photos on your iPhone. Moreover, there are some different ways to save videos or photos on Snapchat. All of them are extremely easy and just take a few seconds to fulfill the task.
How to Save Snapchat Videos before Uploading:
The Snapchat app allows you to save videos before uploading it on your story or sharing it with your friends or family members. You can also apply filters and add stickers in your videos. If you capture some awesome memories with Snapchat Camera Feature, you can easily save it in your Camera Roll (Gallery) and to your Snapchat memories. Moreover, you can also save your videos without sharing your Story. Thinking about how you can do this? Just follow the steps below.
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone, open the camera, and record the video by holding the shutter icon in the middle of your phone.
- Apply filters on your video or photo by swiping across the screen. There are a lot of amazing filters available in Snapchat, you can choose filter whatever you want.
- Now click on the arrow button available in the lower right corner of your iPhone.
- After that, you’ll see two options on your Snapchat screen “Memories & Memories & Camera Roll”. Memories mean to save a video in your Snapchat memory. Memory & Camera Roll means to save the video in your Memory and in your Gallery.
- Tap Save.
- Now you can share your video on your Snapchat memory and share it with your friends.
Live Stream2Watch & 20+ Streaming Alternative Sports Sites in 2023
How to download your Snapchat Stories:
Let suppose you’ve captured an amazing video from Snapchat camera and share it on your Snapchat Story. But you totally forgot to save that video in your gallery, now is it possible to save your Snapchat story video? Don’t worry, just follow the given instruction
- Open your Snapchat story and go to your profile by tapping on your profile in the upper left corner.
- Now scroll down and you’ll see an option of “My Story”. Now click on the down arrow near behind the “My Story”.
- If you’ve shared more than one story on your Snapchat then while saving Snapchat will give you a suggestion that do you want to save all of the videos or save just once.
Is it Possible to save other People’s Snap videos?
As I said above, Snapchat is a very secured and précised social media platform. Snapchat works very smartly, it only allows your friends to watch your videos and photos in a very short time period until the story disappears. Snapchat doesn’t allow its users to save other Snaps. Moreover, it is also an illegal act to save someone’s photos and videos without his/her permission. The answer regarding saves other people’s snap videos the answer is straightforward “No”.