What is a Druid?
Druids are actually like the creatures which are epitome of nature’s potency and obstinacy and really guileful. These creatures can be the bulk work, they can be damage dealers and can also be the healers.
Dragons are the most adaptable class of the game. Druids are extremely versatile in with the combination of being able to cast spells, but also they have really cool abilities like shape-shifting etc. It really puts then into supernatural order of the world. It embodies their role in the universe as sages and mystics, but also they are guardians and protectors of plants, animals and sacred places. So druid has the option to trap the natural beauty of nature. But, there is also a ferocity in the circle of life. No matter how druid looks like it doesn’t claim to be master of the wild or dominion of over the nature.
Druid Spell DND 5th Edition:
They see the world and things connected to each other. The druids have the spiritual connection with the plants, animals and natural forces that govern the cosmos of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition. The druids have the natural magic which embodies the fury of natural elements. So, they can get great damage dealing spells but also spells that let them seize control of plants and animals, summoning creatures forth or bringing vines up entwine into the enemy or even calling upon the Earth quakes. It makes them supremely adaptable. It tells their versatility then other classes of dragons have. Furthermore, it is because the druid can look at the situation and choose the right abilities and spells to make them strong in that situation.
One of the top of all spells
Other than the casting abilities they also have the ability to wild shape into other creatures which is a big tool to use in almost every situation and circumstances. They can shape-shift in order for the combat purposes. But, this spell is limitless as it reinforces the idea that with the druid, it is always great choice when someone thinks about that how they can seize the moment, interact with the environment and gain the utmost advantage of what the situation is in the adventure.
All druids have the connection with the nature that they are completely inseparable of how the druid specializes.
When we talk about the major spells, we initially talk about the following five:
- Direct damage dealing spells includes the thunder waves, erupting earth and wall of fire. They also have some spells which require their special concentration but deal damage every rounds like moonbeam, lightening wall of fire and insect plague which are unique to the druid. Then there is
- Battlefield controlling spells where they are build to really control nature and a lot of it is caused and done by summoning the plants which produces sub-spells effects like entangling, spikes growth or more stone controlling spells like wall of stone which grasps the enemies’ feet.
- Summoning spell which includes the summoning woodland creatures, conjure animals, conjure elementals and conjure FAE are absolutely stunning which produces an army of small creatures fighting with you enemy.
- Utility spells which is huge category for the druids including the dark vision ability, long strider and poison which can cause great damage to the enemy. It gives the same great utility perks at the last moment which don’t need much concentration. There are lots of other utility spells like bark skin, plant growth, dispel magic and poly-morph which is absolutely unique for the druid.
- Rebuff spell which has the contagion which is so adaptable and offensive
Druids powers and special equipment
The game provides initial powers which your druid is best at doing or which is its proficiency. Then you get an option to chose between various resistance and they can never wear metal shields that your druid should have for resistance. You can also choose a weapon, spears, daggers etc. which it would carry in the combat. It’s should have the best armor which is actually the protection like shield but in comes in terms of light and medium armor.
The primary spell caster based on wisdom, it should be proficient in handling the animals, good with nature, best at the survival. One of the main things here is casting a spell and going into the wild shape or casting other blasting spell. Particularly other than the shape shifting the other ability scores doesn’t seem as important.
How many are the Druid circles
Mainly there are two druid circles; one is the Circle of land and other is circle of moon. But it depends on the player which enthusiastic one for him is the most. Both are equally good, but the circle of land makes the druid more open and show its spells when the level increases. The druid circle is also dependent on whether you want a beast which can transform into various shapes or you want more spells and magic. Considering the circle of land is much worth it, the only advantage in the circle of moon is that there are various combat and wild features. The druid circle of moon also enables the druid to transform in to various beast later on in the game.
Druids major transformations
Although there are many beast shapes shifting character, but great one of those are:-
- Giant wolf spider — which can paralyze the opponent for several hours when it drops to zero hit points.
- Elk — it hits the creature with 3d6+3 points after every round.
- Giant badger — which is one of the furious druid in the game.
- Stench KOW — which is good if you are on the planes, and it’s smell so intense that it can poison the creature by just smell.
- Velociraptor — which fights in pack.
Various levels and features in D&D 5e
There are about 20 levels of druids where you go from the level one when your dragon is druid and just casts spells with the proficiency score bonus is 2 hit points. But, as the level increases, the druid gets special equipment and features which is at the 20th level, and it gets Arch druid which has the maximum spells slots on any level of the game.
Wild shaped Druid
Your created druid can transform into a wild and horrible beast. This is their ability before going to rest sometimes and also they can hold this spell for several hours.
Can a druid speak while casting a spell
They don’t really speak but they can make several animal like sounds. They don’t speak in either language.
Druids can communicate with pathfinders
Druids can speak in animal language which is not actually a language. They have certain voices to communicate with smaller animals. But, they can also transform in to pathfinders itself.